Epoxy flooring has many advantages. It has a high gloss finish that brightens a room. It’s a hard surface to withstand heavy foot traffic. Epoxy flooring is durable, easy to clean, and resists oils and spills. Epoxy flooring is low maintenance, long-lasting, and can be combined with paint chips to create a seamless surface that is stunning and gorgeous in appearance. Besides all of the advantages to epoxy floors, did you know there are many different types of epoxy flooring? Painting Plus of Colorado installs epoxy flooring as well as paints residential and commercial homes and businesses. Below, we’ll list a few of the many different types of epoxy flooring. Contact us today for our epoxy flooring specials!
DIFFERENT TYPES OF EPOXY FLOORING
- Self-leveling epoxy flooring. The name of this type of epoxy flooring says it all. Used primarily over old and damaged floors, self-leveling is used to make a floor level because you can adjust the amount of epoxy you pour in different areas. Popular in kitchens, bathrooms, and industrial warehouses, self-leveling epoxy flooring comes in a variety of colors to meet your flooring needs.
- Epoxy mortar flooring. Using the strongest of epoxy flooring, the 100 percent solid epoxy, epoxy mortar flooring also uses quartz sand. Ideal for flooring that sees a lot of impact, epoxy mortar flooring is popular in warehouses, restaurants, and manufacturing plants.
- Quartz-filled epoxy flooring. Epoxy resin and quartz grain combine to create a slip-resistant, decorative space. Quartz-filled epoxy flooring is ideal for locker rooms, cafeterias, and schools.
- Anti-Static Epoxy Floors (otherwise known as Electro-Static Charge (ESD) Resistant Floors). These floors are specifically designed to disperse static electricity that may build up in flooring. Essential for healthcare facilities or chemical manufacturing facilities, this epoxy flooring makes workplaces safe.
- Epoxy flake floors. Using vibrant chips or flakes within the epoxy, this epoxy flooring can use any color and create any pattern, style or textures. Epoxy flake floors are the fastest growing type of epoxy flooring for both residential and commercial flooring purposes since the colors and styles are unique, memorable, and beautiful. Painting Plus of Colorado uses this type of epoxy flooring to create custom blends and styles to suit your needs.
Painting Plus of Colorado believes epoxy flooring offers the user a one-of-a-king flooring that is safe, great for families, and incredible for busy offices and industrial warehouses. With all the comings and goings of kids and pets and customers, you need a floor that will hold up under rough treatment and still look great. Painting Plus of Colorado can help you choose from the many types of epoxy flooring available. We serve all of the Northern Colorado area, including Fort Collins, Boulder, Brighton, and Thorton. We offer both interior and exterior painting services for homes, offices, and businesses. We strive to exceed expectations. Our paint experts can help you choose the right colors for your interior or exterior paint as well as finishes. We can also help match paint with your new epoxy flooring. Contact us today for a free epoxy flooring estimate and to learn about our flooring specials!